- Lemon grass
- Kaffir lime leaf
- Prepare herb ingredients by cutting them to be very small pieces.
- Beat eggs, salt, sugar and herbs in medium bowl until blended.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan for a minute.
- Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, without stirring for 20 seconds, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- If you are not able to find fresh lemon grass, and galangal in your area, you can use them as powder.
- If you are not able to find fresh kaffir lime leaves, you don’t have to use it – nothing tasts the same as kaffir lime leaves.